Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Red Violin

Hermes - JDM Media
A lot has happened in the days since my last post so bear with me.

So first of all, within the last week I took a trip to the Melbourne Arts Centre with Agathe, my new friend from France. I'll let the pictures do the talking, so I don't have to right too much.







Invisible protesters (left), Statue of something (right)










He with the nose that size (left)
















Hannuman's  dad (right)






Sausage dog (left), Painting by painter (right)









Man he can (left), Man with Swag (right)










Agathe

This is Agathe. Close your eyes and imagine a french person. Imagine what they would be interested in, what music they would like, what movies they would watch, etc. The person you just imagined is Agathe.

I met her when I used to work for the Wilderness Society when my unmatchable good looks and charm squeezed a number out of her. Next thing you know we're admiring art together. That's the most logical next step after getting a girls number, right?

Anyway in other news my week of joblessness seems to be coming to an end. Suddenly I have three interviews, two for restaurants and one to be a school photographer. I really hope I can get the school photography job, it would look amazing on my CV. 

Also, I started writing reviews for a club/bar website in Australia. With enough effort I should be able to weasel my way into places for free. I wrote my first review the other day. I'll end this with the link. 

www.barsandnightclubs.com.au/melbourne/melbourne-cbd/red-violin-cocktail-bar/

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment