Friday 9 November 2012

To laser tag

Rainy Train - JDM Media

Damn it's hard to take a decent picture everyday.

Having been a journalist, I'm used.to tight deadlines and stuff like that, but its so important I don't let myself get lazy.

Problem is my eye sometimes gets a little tired. My ability to find moments of photographic possibility begins to wane. Throwing myself in the deep end will force me to find little tricks.

I had the same problem with writing a few months ago. I'd just end up in a state of complete block. Now I can write forever, assuming I'm well fed.I just have to find myself with the camera too.

Metro - JDM Media
Police catching fare evader
I'm in the metro and funny thing is I got a good picture idea as I wrote the paragraph above.

Anyway today was pretty boring up to this point. Most people just weren't interested in talking. Two Chinese girls told me I was good looking today though. :)

Right now I'm getting ready to go to some unlimited lazer tag. Pre drinks at my place, you're all invited.

Double rainbow
On my way to the lazer tag I saw a girl struggling with the police. 5 officers had to take her in after an intense case of fair invasion. She shouted "go catch real criminals!" As she was taken away. She had a good point.

Fuck you system
I finally found a good post for 1st world anarchists. Fuck you system.

There was also a double rainbow.

- James

No comments:

Post a Comment