Sunday 4 November 2012

My new home

I haven't had much time to take awesome pictures of the place yet, but here's a shot of my new home.

Front of house
I moved in today and I'm super stoked to have my own place. I mean, come on. A room in here is MY room. A room that I'm paying for myself. It's great and I can do whatever I want with it. I think I'm going to print pictures out in a grid and make some art along the walls.

Anyways here's the room. 

Ma room
Again, not the greatest picture but better ones are coming.

Me and my friends have two rooms, one is a double and the other a single. To decide who gets what we decided to play a game of Settlers of Catan. For anyone who doesn't know, Catan is a game where you basically need to make your civilization of settlers the best on the map. This is a relativity normal way for us to resolve issues.

Since I haven't been writing the blog as much as I should have, I have stock pile of pictures built up for the picture of the post. This is today's:

Face on the wall - JDM Media
One of the coolest things about Melbourne is that there are little alleyways everywhere full of either cafes or graffiti. All though tags get really annoying, when you see something as cool as this you can't help but stop and take it in. There are so many times we've just turned a corner and been thrown off guard by a mural of an elephant or an intricate line artwork that creates multiple images depending on where you look.

Not many other cities can say that. 

 I can see myself staying here for a while. There's plenty to see, plenty to do and a million things to photograph. I'm going to be making a 2012 portfolio, and I need a good name for it. Any suggestions. 

- James

No comments:

Post a Comment