Saturday 3 November 2012

Time to get serious

When I first decided to come to Australia one of the things I said I would do was start a blog. A week after landing I did, then 2 posts later I just kinda forgot. This is not a good start to my blogging career.

All is not lost however because I have decided right now that I AM going to start blogging. I don't care how annoying it will get to to get myself to some internet everyday and rant about my life. I WILL DO IT.

So I'm continuing this blog and keeping the name. However, I'm done with the whole Asian accent thing. It was funny at one point and now it is not. I am not Family Guy. When things stop being funny, I stop using them to try and make jokes.

Instead I'm going to use this as a bit of a James news type thing. Anyone who knows me well knows I'm always up to something. Normally photo, graphic or music related but I've always got a project in mind. So right now I'm starting something. Photo of the post.

Rules:
 - It's a photo I've taken
 - There's something interesting about it
 - Will be edited, and does not need to look realistic

A dance in the dark - JDM Media
This is a picture of my friend Cameron. I knew him from high school when he came over on exchange from New Zealand. We were both foreign in a French school so we both gravitated towards each other. We once walked from Ste Annes to Les Cedres after a party. He has long hair, says tin instead of ten and smells when he doesn't shower.

Cameron busks doing the coolest thing ever - Fire Poi. Basically he takes two ball on the end of chains, lights them on fire ans swings them around. It's quite awesome to watch and even more awesome to photograph.

It's so sick I felt like making some graphics with it. This is what I came up with as a logo.

Imaginary logo
I think it's cool.

I'm going to be producing a little fire poi video of the next 2 or 3 weeks. If anyone wants to know anything specific about the are, post your questions in the comments and I'll throw the answers in the video.

Until next time
- James


No comments:

Post a Comment