Monday 15 April 2013

Best job in the world

A few days ago I entered the best job in the world competition. You had to make a thirty second video to say why you should get the job. There were six options.

Outback Adventurer: I'm a man of adventure and self-proclaimed master of the outback. Perfect job for me.


Park Ranger: Once when I was a teenager I got a ticket for being in a park too late. That's how enthusiastic I am about parks. They have to choose me.


Wildlife Caretaker: Again, in my teenage years a squirrel came to me out of the forest. I learned that day that I could talk to animals cause it told me, "Tut tut tut tut, tut tut tut." So this job is pretty much my destiny.


Taste Master: I like food


Lifestyle photographer: Well this was the one that really caught my eye. Problem is it would be in Melbourne so I would basically be going back to where I was before. But I'm not going to complain if I get a $50,000 photography contract and $50,000 expenses. I'm fine with that.


Chief Funster: This was in Sydney. FU Sydney. You don't get a video.

So that's it. These are my submissions and if the stars are aligned I might get a cool job. If not I'll just sick to the road. Life could go either way. Both path are good, ones just more financially secure than the other.

- James

No comments:

Post a Comment