Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Trak'er n' me

The Slasher
 After two and a half weeks of slave labour we finally got to bring out one of the big boys. It's small compared to what were going to be doing in the future, but the slasher (above) is a lot of fun to chug around. Today Kyle got a puncture at 5:30 p.m. just as a storm cloud rolled in. It was one of the big tires. We had to take it all off in the rain. That wasn't so fun.

This week I also got to go around chainsawing the badly behaved trees that grew branches over the paths. They should know better, but I didn't mind. Chainsaws are awesome.

There is an area of dead things in the back because Kera-J needs skulls for an art project. I hope she doesn't need a human one. Anyway, we found a dead dingo on the side of the road which we bought to the back and needed to dig a hole. We were going to bury it to let it rot. The whole was dug Monday and Tuesday we found Crash (Below) in there.

Crash n' Me
He is a baby bandicoot. Sadly, Crash wasn't in good shape when we got him out and didn't make it to the end of the day. Poor little guy. 

Finally the spiders keep getting bigger everyday. I probably said that before, but here are more spiders. 





This one was as big as my hand. 

- James

No comments:

Post a Comment