Monday 28 January 2013

ADD switch to new focus

Infection - JDM Media
Like too many of my High School class mates, I seem to have trouble managing to concentrate on one subject a time. I'm not talking about anything standard-of-living lowering or anything like that, I just can't decide what this blog is about.

Anyway, recently I've started becoming really inspired to do a lot more Photoshop and start some real design rather than photo editing stuff. So welcome to the JDM Media design blog that has always and will always be a design blog until I get bored and do something else.

On my new quest to be the best designer ever, the logical first project had to be about zombies.

So here it is, a prototype front cover for "Infection", the next best zombie movie staring me as most of the characters and 70% of the zombies.

A few other things inspired me in the last few days to get this done:

1) I purchased a Photoshop magazine to tell me hoo to do things
2) I woke up after a few nights of drinking and felt like a zombie
3) It was Australia day
4) I tried to watch Night of the living Dead
5) I got a job at a call center and I spent 8 hours a day Monday to Friday talking to people about electricity, but really planning out what I'm going to do if ever there is a zombie apocalypse.

Anyway, I'm gonna work on something else now.

- James


2 comments:

  1. But James, what will you do if the apocalypse turns people into mutants rather than zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make a zombie movie despite the disappointing turn out.

    ReplyDelete